2013年9月26日 星期四

UCI Road World Championships 2013 - Elite Men ITT





Route:Montecatini Terme - Florence 56.8km

1 Tony Martin (Germany)
2 Bradley Wiggins (Great Britain)
3 Fabian Cancellara (Switzerland)


Fabian Cancellara (Switzerland):I accept the result. I'm proud and happy with my race in one way but not in another. Losing to Bradley by just two seconds is a pity but I did the best I could on what isn't really a course for me. To be out there on that long flat road for so long without information from the team made it even harder. I don't know if it was the motorbike that was with me that disrupted the radio. All I know is that I did the time trial 100% on my own. I got everything out.


Bradley Wiggins (Great Britain):From where I've come from in the start of June, I've come a long way. I won the Tour of Britain, won silver at the Worlds against one of the best assembled fields in last few years. I can look back and be pretty happy – it's a good platform for winter and next year. When you get second, there is always tinge of disappointment, but have to accept that when you're beaten by better athlete on the day. All in all, I'm pretty happy.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^以上兩位是同一級的表現

Tony Martin (Germany),刷掉46.09s,三連霸


這一幕,道盡了一切



可憐的飛泥,在32km 處掉水壺...後半段賽程根本就是脫水狀態,死命撐完比賽,5th








同場加映 冠軍車:Pro bike: Tony Martin's Specialized Shiv TT

58T 的大盤...


性能諸元
Frame: Specialized S-Works Shiv
Fork: Specialized S-Works Shiv
Headset: Specialized S-Works
Stem: Specialized S-Works Shiv
Handlebar: PRO Missile Evo
Tape: Specialized S-Wrap Roubaix
Brake calipers: Specialized S-Works Shiv
Front derailleur: SRAM Red
Rear derailleur: SRAM Red
Shift levers: SRAM TT 900
Brake levers: SRAM TT 900
Cassette: SRAM Red XG1090 (11-26)
Chain: SRAM Red PC1091
Cranks: Specialized S-Works (175mm)
Power meter: Quarq power for SRAM
Bottom bracket: Ceramic Speed
Pedals: Look Keo Blade
Front wheel: Zipp 808 Firecrest
Rear wheel: Zipp Disc
Tires: Specialized ProTour Time Trial clincher 24.2mm prototype(116psi)
Saddle: Specialized TTS with Grip
Seatpost: Specialized S-Works SHIV
Complete bicycle weight: 7.4kg/16.31lb

個人設定
Rider height: 1.86m/6'1"
Rider weight: 75kg/165lb
Saddle height (from BB center to top): 75.6cm
Seat tube (center to center): 56.3cm
Top tube length (virtual): 53.5cm







進擊的野貓

2 則留言:

  1. 在頒獎台上看T.Martin的大腿就知道為什麼他是當今TT第一人!!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. 最好是!那Robert Förstemann 不就天下無敵?

      刪除